The atmosphere in itself will be enough to make you weak at the knees, for a hospitality day jam-packed full of mouth-watering champagne, the finest cuisine, world-class horse racing and plenty of high-profile personalities to rub shoulders with.
There’s the chance to mingle with legendary jockey, Mick Fitzgerald who stole the nation’s heart with previous wins at Cheltenham Festival, Grand National and Hennessy Gold Cup and Sky Sports’ Super Sunday’s phenomena, Ed Chamberlin. You’ll also get the chance to listen to insider stories during a lunchtime Q&A session with former jockey and trainer in the National Hunt, Peter Scudamore. Last year saw us welcome cricket’s Phil Tufnell, Darren Gough and Ronnie Irani and football’s Paul Merson and Alan Brazil. 2015 welcomed cricketer Alastair Cook and Sky Sport’s Rachel Wyse.
Experience the magic from the venue; you don’t have to leave, with your very own exclusive balcony with the best views overlooking Cheltenham racecourse.
Hospitality Package Includes;
• Prime position glass-fronted luxury restaurant
• Spectacular views of final two fences and finishing straight
• Morning coffee and biscuits
• Appearance from one of the day’s top jockeys to mark your card
• Sky Sport’s Ed Chamberlin as host and Rachel Wyse on Friday
• Special appearance from Mick Fitzgerald after afternoon tea
• Q&A with Peter Scudamore
• Champagne reception
• Complimentary bar
• Four course lunch with selected wines and liqueurs
• Full afternoon tea
• Sporting guests present within the facility