Our A-List event is coming ever closer and we’ve collated the most asked questions for ‘An Evening with the Stars’.
1 – Where the event will take place?
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, situated on London’s South Bank just 5 minutes’ walk from Waterloo & Westminster stations.
2 – What is the dress code?
It’s Black Tie Gala evening so bring your best red carpet look!
3 – Which celebrities will be attending?
Yes, stars will be in the event just look around! Past celebrities included: Chris Tremlett, Max Rushden, Hayley Turner, Iain Balshaw, Nick Easter, Phil Tufnell, Olivia Wayne, James Simpson Daniel, Maggie Alphonsi, Mark Regan, Martin Bayfield, Rachel Wyse, Mick Fitzgerald, Laura Wright and much more!
4 – Is it possible to have a celebrity host on our table?
Yes! You will need to acquire a platinum table or be a sponsor. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
5 – Can I arrive late?
Yes, however entertainment will start on time and you won’t want to miss a second.
6 – What information do I need to provide?
Please send your guests’ names, dietary requirements (i.e. vegetarian, gluten free, halal) and if you need any special assistance to your account manager.
7 – Is there an after party?
Yes, an after party will take place with a resident DJ
8 – What is the line up?
• MC’d by Alesha Dixon; star of Britain’s Got Talent and former Strictly Come Dancing host
• Comedy entertainment from Pointless host Alexander Armstrong
• Spectacular Opening Show from West End Kids
• Performance from world class soprano Laura Wright
• Entertainment from the Stars of Strictly; previous performers have included James/Ola Jordan, Natalie Lowe and Erin Boag as well as celebrity contestants including past winner Mark Ramprakash, Martin Offiah, Mark Foster & more
• Live music from double platinum selling artist Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Live performance from Heather Small, the voice of M People with UK’s top 90s music
*All talent subject to final availability.
9 – Which charities does ‘An Evening with the Stars’ support?
Over the 6 years of this gala event, we have supported Children in Need, Rainbow Children’s Trust & many other worthwhile charities.
10 – What is the itinerary*?
6.30pm – Spectacular champagne reception surrounded by a host of celebrity attendees
7.15pm – Guests are called to take their seats in The Ballroom
7.30pm – Entertainment to begin & welcome by MC Alesha Dixon
8.00pm – Dinner to be served
11.00pm – Live music & after party begins
1.30am – Carriages
*This a provisional itinerary and may be subject to minor change.