Option 1 – Private Dining for 6 at Petrus
Enjoy private dining for six at Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin Starred restaurant, Petrus. Since first opening its doors in 1999, Petrus has achieved legendary status for its modern interpretations of classic flavour complemented by its iconic wine cellar which features over 2,000 different bottles of wine. Your party of 6 will be wined and dined in the finest way in the middle of the kitchen!
• Lunch for 6 people (Upgrade to an evening service available at additional cost)
• Dine in the heart of the restaurant at the kitchen table, allowing you to watch the master chefs at work
• Three-course meal
• Canape’s on arrival
• Tea and coffee
Option 2- Private Dining for 9 at Gordon Ramsay’s Maze View
Founded in the middle of Mayfair, experience five courses at one of the world’s most iconic chef’s restaurants. Maze View continues to push culinary boundaries as chefs reworks popular European dishes of today with innovative Asian twists, and your group of up to 9 can get an inside look at what goes on in their kitchens.
• Dinner for up to 9 people
• Bespoke five-course tasting menu
• Dinner in private dining room, with glass panel into kitchen
• Exclusive tour of kitchens
• Gordon Ramsay recipe book