Cowes Week is the longest running sailing regatta in the world, having been held in Cowes since the first races began in 1826! Today Cowes is home of International Yacht Racing and Cowes Week is the most successful sporting event within the UK with an estimated 8,500 competitors and 1,000 yachts racing each year. Just like Henley Royal Regatta, the Grand Prix and the Gold Cup Final, Cowes Week offers a colourful, dynamic and most glamorous ‘must attend event on the quintessential summer social calendar. Our 52ft Sailing yacht on the Solent will WOW guests and you will have sheer exclusivity making this one of the most exclusive hospitality options available.
To add to this first class hospitality experience your clients will also be hosted by a Team GB sailor throughout the day to share some on water stories with guests whilst you sip champagne.
• Team GB sailor as host on an a luxury 52ft sailing yacht
• Professional commercially endorsed skipper and crew/VIP Hostess
• Champagne, tea, coffee, bacon rolls and pastries welcome on arrival
• Sumptuous buffet lunch served on board
• Complimentary bar
• Afternoon tea scones, cream and jam
• Sailing tuition and participation for those who wish to get involved
• Provision of high quality Henri Lloyd wet weather gear
• Life jackets and safety gear
• All fuel, running costs and moorings
• Use of digital cameras on board for clients use
• All pre-event and on site event management.
We strive to ensure you have the best experience at the right price and with over 17 years experience you can count on our Paragon Promise.