Follow in the tyre tracks of London 2012’s cycling heroes like Sir Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny, as well as “The Hour” record holder Sir Bradley Wiggins, and experience the thrills and spills of track cycling aided by fully accredited coaches.
Once guests are familiar with the track, their new skills will be put to the test in a timed flying lap competition, with full use of timing screens and giant scoreboards.
After the guests have freshened up, they will be able to unwind and relax in a private area in the centre of the track where either breakfast, lunch or dinner will be served and the fastest rider can take their spot on top of the podium.
Experience Package Inclusions:
• 1 hour and 15 mins exclusive use of the velodrome for your group of 10-16 people
• Top gourmet meal (breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea)
• Water and soft drinks provided
• All equipment included
• Coaches to give instruction
• Photos taken on the Winners’ Podium
• Seasoned event managers and hostesses to manage the day
• Famous faces from the cycling world are also able to join you at an extra cost
For timings and pricing please click below.Click here for pricing
We strive to ensure you have the best experience at the right price and with over 15 years experience you can count on our Paragon Promise.
Velopark London Bike Race
People At Lee Valley Velopark
Panorama Of The London Velodrom In Stratford
The Velodrome Track at the Lee Valley Velopark
The exterior of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The London cycling at the Velodrome
Bradley Wiggins Cycling At Velodrome In London
Private Enclosure For Cyclists