A vibrant city that’s full of life and energy, Madrid certainly fits the bill for an incentive trip. With a wide range of activities, easy accessibility and a range of hotels to choose from, its no wonder that Madrid is the 4th most visited city in Europe!
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Madrid
• Low cost non-stop flight from the UK
• A city rich in culture with fantastic museums
• Fantastic nightlife
• Home of one of the worlds best football teams: Real Madrid (Bernabeu)
• Fantastic food and wine.
• Madrid has a Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summer and mild and dry winter.
• Summer period: May to July
• Winter: December to February
Where to stay
• Intercontinental Madrid – 5 Stars
• Hotel Ritz Madrid – 5 Stars
• DoubleTree by Hilton – 4 Stars
• Dear Hotel Madrid – 4 Stars
Sightseeing with Gocar
These unique yellow cars, have a state of the art, GPS system and will certainly make sightseeing good fun. Take all manner of different tours, including a popular cultural trail.
Wine Tapas Tour
A fascinating tour combined with a range of local wine and food. This is a must-do evening activity that will certainly bring your guests together, through an event that helps you get to know both the area and the cuisine.
Tour at Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid Stadium)
The opportunity to explore the World famous Stadium will make it worth your visit to Madrid! The tour will take you to the dressing room, press room and trophy area and due to the interactive nature of the tour, you really don’t have to be a football fanatic to enjoy it. The many photo opportunities make it trip you’ll never forget.
Paragon have just returned from a superb Incentive trip with Cloudfm and advise that a small group would work well, ideally between 30-100 people, but with so many amazing hotels in Madrid, there is no limit on how many people you could take.
If you are interested in incentive travel for your company please contact us below for more information.