Our team of dedicated conference organisers means that you are in safe hands, whether you’re looking for a corporate, charity or industry event.
We are proud to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, giving you more options for your corporate events with our unique brand of creativity, confidence and charisma! When your message needs to be loud and clear and you need a sure pair of hands, our event management team will work with you to make sure everything is taken care of.
From Amsterdam to Barcelona, Paris to Heidelberg, Edinburgh to Bath, we have managed large scale conferences within London and the M25, the UK, Europe and internationally.
We specialise in providing a venue and conference management service that covers all the operational and logistical requirements, which allows our hosts to concentrate on getting the most from their day.
Whatever the scale and where ever the location, our dedicated team of conference organisers will:
- find you the venue and conference facilities, which fit your location and budget
- liaise with venues and third parties to secure the best quality and price
- liaise with you to make sure all roles and responsibilities are covered, to ensure a smooth on-the-day solution
We will source unique and powerful key note speakers and entertainment options, either as per direction or specific requirements or through our own connections within the world of entertainment, sport and business management.
- We will manage all preconference facilities you require, including (but not limited to), delegate information packs, sourcing delegate travel, room allocation, venue timings, food and beverage, AV & Production, branding, theming, entertainment etc.
- Where required, we will provide on the day management including (but not limited to), welcome and registration management, time management, food and beverage provision, speaker arrival and management, transport arrival etc.
- Where required, we will run any additional evening, morning or afternoon activities, usually in the form of drinks receptions, gala dinners, break-out areas, seminars, themed entertainment, post-dinner entertainment etc.
- Post event management, including (but not limited to) feedback management, preferences and promotional photo distribution.