Whether it’s for 2 or 2000 guests, in the UK or further afield, your account manager and events team will help you plan your trip from start to finish making sure every detail is seamlessly taken care of. Types of corporate incentive travel include: team building, corporate, sales driven, thank you and community/CSR projects. Take a look at a few of our incentive ideas at the bottom of the page.
Our full event management incentive travel services include:
- Extensive research on order to source destinations to suit your requirements
- Sourcing accommodation through our various worldwide partners
- Arranging all travel including flights, transfers etc
- Arranging all activities on site
- Arranging all lunches and dinners on and off site
- Organising gifts for clients if required
- Full Paragon event management on and off site (As well as one of our local partners, ensuring every detail is taken care of).
Past Paragon overseas corporate incentive trips have included a visit to Norway to see the Northern Lights, Whistler Skiing trip in Canada, the Inca Trail in Peru, Sailing in Cannes, Wine Tasting at Margaret River in Western Australia, Community projects in rural Thailand, exclusive Safari’s in South Africa, Sporting incentives in Slovenia and many more.
Corporate Incentive Travel | Case Studies
Further case studies.
Here are some of our many ideas for corporate incentive trips
- 4 Reasons to invest in Incentive Travel
- Incentive Trends
- Reward your Team; Unique Incentive Ideas
- Expert Tips for your Incentive Programme
Vintage Cars, Fabulous Food and Boat Trip in stunning Slovenia
Experience the magic of Slovenia, the only country in Europe that combines the Alps, the Mediterranean, the Pannonian Plain and the Karst. The changing landscape is constantly surprising, time and again. You can have one eye on the sea, then look in the other direction and be surrounded by high mountains. This 3 day trip will include:
- Driving vintage cars at the Old Time Rally Drive
- Proscuitto Tasting lunch at a vinyard
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4 star Hotel Riviera
- A visit to San Thomas Wine Farm in the evening for a suptuous 3 course evening meal with wine tasting and pairing
- A boat trip from Rovinj to Lim Ford
- At Lim Ford see all the wild sea life and visit an oyster and muscle farm
- Tour of Ljubljana
Visit the Gateway to Lapland on the Arctic Circle
This is really a place of outstanding beauty that your guests will never have experienced before. Spans of white atmosphere with striking blue sky and stunning evenings with light shows you will never have witnessed. The entertainment is outstanding with unique activities that work only in this setting.
- Stay in Rovaniemi the Gateway to Lapland
- Welcome from Santa Claus with welcome drinks
- Stay in the heritage building Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Dine in the private Reindeer Room in the Nili restaurant and enjoy local Arctic delicacies
- Enjoy a thrilling snowmobile safari
- Visit the Reindeer and Husky Farm and go sledging with pups
- Dine in the snow land igloo restaurant, surrounded by ice. A unique dining experience
Would you like us to design your own personalised corporate incentive travel proposal? Hit the button below and let us know your brief.