Latest Incentive IdeaClick here to download our latest incentive ideas
Whether it’s for 10 or 1000 guests, in the UK or further afield, your account manager and events team will help you plan your trip from start to finish making sure every detail is seamlessly taken care of. Corporate incentive travel include: team building, corporate, sales driven, thank you and community/CSR projects.
Take a look at a few of our incentive ideas at the bottom of the page.
Our full event management incentive travel services include:
- Extensive research on order to source destinations to suit your requirements
- Sourcing accommodation through our various worldwide partners
- Arranging all travel including flights, transfers etc (ATOL protected)
- Arranging all activities; we have an enviable little black book of talent with money-can’t-buy access to some of the biggest names in sport
- Arranging all lunches and dinners on and off site
- Pre and post event communication; constant communication via digital methods while on the trip
- Organising gifts for clients if required
- Option to create a microsite to increase ROI from events and to manage guest itineraries
- Event documentation
- Experience event management on and off site (as well as one of our local partners, ensuring every detail is taken care of).
Please see our case studies below.
Past Paragon overseas corporate incentive trips have included a;
• Visit to Norway to see the Northern Lights
• Whistler Skiing trip in Canada
• Inca Trail in Peru
• Sailing in Cannes
• Wine Tasting at Margaret River in Western Australia
• Community projects in rural Thailand
• Exclusive Safaris in South Africa
• Sporting incentives in Slovenia
Still planning your incentive trip? Read some fantastic articles from our expert incentive planners here:
- 4 Reasons to invest in Incentive Travel
- Incentive Trends
- Reward your Team; Unique Incentive Ideas
- Expert Tips for your Incentive Programme
Would you like us to design your own personalised corporate incentive travel proposal? Hit the button below and let us know your brief.