Based in our leafy Richmond office, our team of dedicated event managers have been running corporate incentive travel trips, office tours and employee reward trip programmes for well over a decade.
Our portfolio of top incentive travel destinations spans 5 continents and 23 countries, with tried and tested travel and accommodation contacts in each of the exciting cities we visit…
We pride ourselves on having the best event management team in London, combining a varied background of travel, management and employee incentive programs with over 25 years of accumulated experience and fluency in 7 languages. We are also fully ATOL Protected, and our projects are repeatedly shortlisted for the prestigious Conferences & Incentive Travel (C&T) Agency Awards, the definitive global platform celebrating originality and professionalism within B2B events. This year’s nominated case study is our Zeiss Incentive Trip to South Africa – check it out!
So, what can you expect from your employee reward trip?
All of our incentive travel proposals are fully bespoke and tailored to your office’s exact requirements. We cater for all group sizes, all destinations and all trip durations. Whether you’re looking for a weekend of team building activities and staff rewards in the UK, an action packed European city break, or a once in a lifetime incentive trip to the safaris of South Africa….we’ve got you covered! Our process includes:
- Extensive research to source destinations to suit your requirements
- Sourcing accommodation through our various worldwide partners
- Arranging all travel including flights, transfers etc. (ATOL protected)
- Arranging all activities, including exclusive meet and greets across the world
(We have an enviable little black book of talent with money-can’t-buy access to some of the biggest names)
- Arranging all lunches and dinners on and off site
- Pre and post event communication; constant communication via digital methods while on the trip
- Organising gifts for clients if required
- Option to create a microsite to increase ROI from events and to manage guest itineraries
- Event documentation
- Experience event management on and off site (as well as one of our local partners, ensuring every detail is taken care of)
So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone or get in touch to let us know how we can help. We can’t wait to get started…
Shortlisted for C&IT’s ‘Best Incentive Travel Programme 2018’
Winner of C&IT’s ‘Best Incentive Travel & Events Agency 2013’