With a dazzling red carpet, a top-hatted doorman and a glass of chilled champagne to welcome you, you know this VIP ‘Evening with the Stars’ will be one to remember.
The evening is jam-packed with well-known faces, first class entertainment, dancing, delicious food, and of course fabulous charities for you to support throughout.
• MC’d by Alesha Dixon; star of Britain’s Got Talent and former Strictly Come Dancing host
• Comedy entertainment from Pointless host Alexander Armstrong
• Spectacular Opening Show from world class soprano Laura Wright
• Entertainment from the Stars of Strictly; previous performers have included James/Ola Jordan, Natalie Lowe and Erin Boag as well as celebrity contestants including past winner Mark Ramprakash, Martin Offiah, Mark Foster & more
• Live music from double platinum selling artist Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Live performance from one of the UK’s top 90s music stars who will be singing her iconic crowd pleasing hits
*All talent subject to final availability.
You’ll be entertained all night long by our VIP lineup. The whole evening from start to finish will be a show stopper, topped off with exquisite cuisine by the famous Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, champagne and plenty of dancing. It’s a high-profile, a-list event which over the past 6 years has raised over £1 million worth of crucial funds for charity and you can guarantee being swept off your feet.
Tables, Packages and PricingClick here for pricing
Your evening will include:
• Champagne reception
• Invite to our exclusive after party
• Three course gourmet dinner
• Half a bottle of wine per person with dinner
• Coffee and petit fours
• Host of celebrity guests in attendance
• Grand charity auction with proceeds going to charity
• Prize raffle
• VIP Event hostesses
• After party with resident DJ.
What our guests say:
“Great event last night. Excellent feedback from all my guests. I think we had the best-positioned table in the house – front row. We will absolutely do this again next event.”
“Having attended An Evening with the Stars last year we wondered whether 2016 would be able to go above and beyond. It certainly exceeded all of our expectations, starting with the incredible venue, Grosvenor House to the food to the fabulous entertainment with Rob Brydon and All Saints. We’re looking forward to 2017 already!”
“Thank you for another fantastic evening Paragon raising lots of money for charity, being entertained by All Saints and getting to do plenty of celebrity spotting. Our personal favourite being Jersey Boys.”
“We had a fab evening, even managed to get a few photos with the Stars. Well organised and a great experience. Thank you.”
“Just a quick note to say thank you both SO much for such a wonderful evening last night, all our guests had the most amazing time, and they were all up and dancing at the end so mission accomplished!”
We strive to ensure you have the best experience at the right price and with over 15 years experience you can count on our Paragon Promise.