Join Paragon for our exclusive England Player’s Rugby Experience Day!
You and your guests will meet at Richmond Rugby Club, where you will be greeted by your two hosts – both former England Internationals who know what it takes to represent their country.
Don’t worry though – no rugby is experience is necessary to enjoy this event! All of our guys are professional athletes, so will make sure that all abilities in your group are catered for.
Your hosts will kick off your rugby experience day with an exclusive training session, followed by a game of touch rugby. Once you’ve showed the pro’s your skills it’s on to the next part of your experience…
Less than a ten minute drive from Richmond Rugby Club lies the famous Twickenham Stadium. Here, your hosts will take you on the full stadium tour, culminating in the England dressing room where you will enjoy an exclusive Q&A. Expect to hear behind-the-scenes stories and get a real understanding of what playing for your country is like.
The backstage chat will continue throughout the evening, as your hosts take you to the prestigious President’s Suite for a champagne reception, followed by a sumptuous three course meal accompanied by wine. As the night winds to a close, your guests will be presented with a signed rugby ball, before being taken back to Richmond to make their way home.
The England Player’s Rugby Experience Day Package Includes:
- Two Celebrity Rugby Player Hosts
- Exclusive use of Richmond Rugby Club, including pitch, dressing rooms, tackle bags and training kit
- Coach transport from Richmond to Twickenham
- Private tour of Twickenham with RFU guide
- Use of the President’s Suite
- Champagne Reception
- Sumptuous three course meal served with half a bottle of wine per person
- Signed rugby ball souvenir for each of your guests
- Bespoke branding opportunities
4pm: Arrival & welcome by your hosts.
5pm: Your personal training session!
7pm: Behind the scenes Twickenham tour with Q&A.
8pm: Champagne reception in the President’s Suite, followed by a gourmet meal with your hosts.
10pm: Departure back to Richmond.
Our Rugby Experience Day works best with a group of 20 individuals, but we can cater for groups between 10 – 30.
• Choose a named host/current England player
• Dine in the England Dressing Room
• Light pre-event lunch at Pennyhill Park; England Rugby’s training base and matchday hotel
• Other upgrades available, including overnight accommodation and transport
• Professional photographer
Former Guests At Paragon Rugby Experience Days:
We strive to ensure you have the best experience at the right price and with over 17 years experience you can count on our Paragon Promise.