Join us for another Paragon exclusive, as we join the cat himself, for Phil Tufnell’s Lord’s Cricket Experience Day!
This private VIP afternoon will introduce you and your group to World Class Cricket, as you learn from true cricketing legends, including Paragon’s own Phil Tufnell. Your day will start upon arriving at the famous MCC Cricket Academy, where you will be greeted by Phil and another cricketing legend.
After introductions, it’s on to the real challenge! Take on Phil, as you and your team battle in out in the famous MCC nets. You’ll try your hand at bowling out the legend himself, with some gentle warm-ups and a batting opportunity for each of your group. After, you will be treated to an exclusive tour of Lord’s Grounds, including the Media Centre and the historic pavilion.
Finish your tour in England’s famous dressing room, where there will be time to put your feet up and listen to all those behind-the-scenes stories, as reported in the media (and those which were not). Finish your day by heading over to Lord’s Tavern Pub with Tuffers, where you’ll enjoy some well-earned ice-cold beers and a fantastic three course meal with your celebrity hosts.
Your Lord’s Cricket Experience Day includes:
• Your day hosted by cricketing legend Phil Tufnell and a second former England player
• Access to two net(s) for two hours apiece
• Exclusive tour of Lord’s with your celebrity hosts and an MCC guide
• Q&A with Tuffers in the England dressing room
• Three course meal at the Lord’s Tavern Pub
• Half a bottle of house wine per person and 3 beers each
• Mini cricket bat signed by Tuffers and his England cricketer co-host
• Bespoke branding opportunities
What our guests thought of the Phil Tufnell’s Lord’s Experience:
“It was a great group of guys and a real experience getting to face up to Phil.”
UK & Europe Manager – Commonwealth Bank
“Firstly, thank you for a very enjoyable evening last night – it was certainly a unique experience and one that will last long in the memory. Please pass on my thanks to Tuffers – it is rare to meet someone at his level so unaffected and down to earth in the best sense of the word – a really good bloke to have a few beers with.”
Vice President – Interxion
17.00 Arrival & welcome by the players
17.30 Nets with Phil Tufnell
19.00 Nets finish – freshen up ready for the tour
19.15 Tour of Lord’s – including the Pavilion and England’s Dressing Room
20.00 Pre-dinner drinks in the famous Tavern at Lord’s
20.30 Three course dinner with Phil Tufnell at the Lord’s Tavern
22.30 Estimated departure
* This experience is ideal for groups of 20 and the timings will be arranged to meet your requirements.
Previous Lord’s cricket experience day hosts have included:
and many other England players and professional cricketers!
• Hotel accommodation and transport
• Post-net curry at Tuffers’ favourite Indian
• Member of the current England squad as co-host
• Professional photographer
We strive to ensure you have the best experience at the right price and with over 17 years experience you can count on our Paragon Promise.