Your adventure starts early on the Sunday morning! Your Monaco Grand Prix Day Trip starts with you Paragon representative meeting you at Stansted Airport’s private inflight terminal, before whisking you into the sky on our exclusive charter flight. Sit back, relax and enjoy a spot of breakfast on the two hour flight, before you touch down in Nice…
Here you will be transferred to the beautiful Cap d’Ail Marina in Monaco, for the Monaco Drivers Club. You will enjoy a champagne reception on the terrace in the Marriott Riveria Hotel. Enjoy a three course lunch with a live Q&A from an F1 star who will be accompanied by our Sky Sports host, before watching the Grand Prix in the T-Lower Grandstand.
After the race, it’s back to the Club for some more exclusive Q&As (and a spot of afternoon tea) before heading back to Blighty. Not bad for a day’s work!
Our Monaco Grand Prix Day Trip includes:
• Return chartered flights to Nice, departing from London Stansted
• Flying in and out of the luxury private Inflight Terminal with parking
• Hot food & complimentary drinks on outbound & inbound flights
• Return transfers from Nice to Monaco
• Exclusive Monaco Drivers’ Club Hospitality on Race Day
• Champagne reception
• 3-course gourmet lunch & half bottle of wine per person
• Pre and Post Q&A’s with an F1 star & MC’d by Sky Sports presenter host
• Reserved Grandstand seat
• Post-race Afternoon Tea & cash bar
• Hostesses & event management throughout