This Monaco Grand Prix Weekend Hospitality package offers the best of the GP weekend, all wrapped up and ready to go. We’ve combined our weekend travel package with our Monaco Drivers’ Club Hospitality, so you can simply sit back and enjoy the thrill of one of the most prestigious weekends in sport.
Fly out from London Gatwick, Luton or Manchester airport, and enjoy a private transfer to the 4* Beau Rivage Hotel. Here you will enjoy three nights’ B&B accommodation, with Nice seafront on your doorstep and a host of amenities at your fingertips…
On Sunday you’ll join us for our Monaco Drivers’ Club, where you’ll meet Paul di Resta and enjoy our VIP hospitality.
After a champagne reception, you will take your seats for a gourmet three-course lunch (accompanied by fine wines) in the Marriott’s Monte Carlo Suite, which offers stunning views overlooking the yachts in Cap d’Ail Marina. F1 star Paul di Resta will be offering tips on what (and who!) to look out for during the race. As the atmosphere ramps up, you will be escorted to your Grandstand seats, situated in the lower T section. This section offers a superb vantage point as the cars exit the Piscine complex and brake into the tight 135 degree Racasse hairpin, before entering the finishing straight.
After the race, enjoy an exclusive Q&A, as Paul takes you through some of the highlights of his career, his experiences at previous Grand Prix’s and the back-stage gossip from the high-speed world of F1! Re-live the excitement and discuss the race highlights with afternoon tea and access to the club’s post-race cash bar.
On Monday your private transfer will take you from the hotel straight back to the airport. It doesn’t get much simpler!
Our Monaco Grand Prix Weekend Hospitality Package includes:
• Return charter flights to Nice, flying from London Gatwick, Luton or Manchester Airport
• Private, executive chauffeur-driven return airport transfers in Mercedes saloons or MPV’s
• Three nights’ accommodation at the Beau Rivage Hotel, Nice
• Full event management and representation throughout the weekend
• Exclusive Monaco Drivers’ Club Hospitality on Race Day
• Champagne reception
• 3-course gourmet lunch & half bottle of wine
• Sky Sports Host and MC
• Pre & Post Q&As from F1 star Paul di Resta
• Reserved T Lower Grandstand seat
• Post-race Afternoon Tea & cash bar