Sleep right next to the action on-board the Paragon SuperYacht, as you experience the very best Monaco Grand Prix Yacht accommodation…
Your Grand Prix adventure starts as you climb aboard and are shown round the SuperYacht’s living quarters, which will be exclusively yours from Wednesday evening onwards. The Paragon SuperYacht boasts a luxury master cabin, two twin cabins, a glamorous living area & dining area, all of which will be your exclusive home for the whole Grand Prix weekend. Each morning your on-board chef will cook you a full cooked breakfast, which you’ll enjoy on the upper deck as you watch the Grand Prix spring to life around you, and our on event managers and on board crew will make sure you are fully looked after.
As a Cabin guest, you will have exclusive access to all of the events which occur on-board the SuperYacht along with a host of other upgrades, such as early bird access to the track and priority meet and greets with the Paragon F1 hosts. Paragon F1 stars have historically included Paul di Resta and Simon Lazenby – keep checking back to see our 2019 announcement or give our sales team a call for the latest info.
You will also enjoy our two day SuperYacht hospitality package plus our VIP Friday Night Yacht Party, which both include full catering and a free-flowing complimentary bar for the duration (champagne and fizz included!)
Our Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Accommodation Package includes:
• Up to five nights’ accommodation on the Paragon SuperYacht in one of the luxury cabins
• Cooked breakfast everyday
• Exclusive access to all non-official Yacht parties, to be arranged with Paragon prior to your departure.
• Full Superyacht hospitality on Saturday’s Qualifying and Sunday’s Race Day
• Full complimentary all day bar inc. champagne
• Gourmet buffet lunch
• Unrivalled views of the track from three viewing decks
• Race day programmes