Our Monaco 2020 Packages are now on sale. Speak to your account manager today to make sure you get the best deal!
Our Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Package combines our weekend travel package with an incredible two day SuperYacht viewing option.
We’ll fly you into Nice on the Friday morning and deliver you to your 4* hotel, which will be your base for the weekend! Just a stone’s throw away from the Nice seafront, the Beau Rivage is a boutique hotel with a contemporary design in the centre of Nice, offering guests access to a plush lounge, private beach area, a leafy indoor patio, seafront restaurant and a contemporary bar. Make use of all the amenities as you enjoy three nights’ bed and breakfast and explore all that Nice and Monaco have to offer…
Once you’re settled in, it’s time to dive into your VIP weekend, as you get free exclusive access to our legendary Monaco Friday Night Yacht Party, which includes an unlimited bar (champagne, spirits and fizz included), bowl food, DJ, and celebrity guests and hosts.
Join us back on the SuperYacht for two full days of hospitality on Saturday and Sunday as you watch all the Qualifying and Race Day action from one of the best viewing platforms in the harbour. Choose from the SuperYacht’s three viewing platforms, as you stand just 5 metres from the track, watching the best in Formula 1 roar past…
Our Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Package includes:
- Return charter flights to Nice, flying from London Gatwick or Luton Airport
- Three nights’ accommodation at the Beau Rivage Hotel, Nice
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Private, executive chauffeur-driven return airport transfers in Mercedes saloons or MPV’s
- Full SuperYacht hospitality on Saturday’s Qualifying and Sunday’s Race Day
- Full complimentary all-day bar including champagne and spirits
- Gourmet buffet lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Unrivalled views of the track from 3 decks
- Race day programmes and ear plugs